Killer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to everything true crime, with out judgments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Deviants, So I've been M.I.A due to college but I am now back. I see we have a lot of new members, welcome to all of you. Take a minute to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread! Post about your favorite serial killer or just chat with other members. Enjoy Very Happy ~Moloko

New Here and Needing Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NecroLover

New Here and Needing Help Empty
PostSubject: New Here and Needing Help   New Here and Needing Help EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Question I just recently have begun exploring my necrophiliac desires. I found a few picturess of dead women (3 to be exact but I can't seem to find any more) and jacked off to them several times. I am even working on a novel I started a few years ago. I stopped working on it because I felt like a freak for my desires. I don't know of any other necrophiliacs and want to talk with someone to try and be able to accept this desire I have. Am I alone out here? My e-mail is ChasingFreedom at live dot com if anyone can be of help. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

New Here and Needing Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killer Forum :: A Bit of This, A Bit of That :: Necrophilia & Death-
Jump to: