Killer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to everything true crime, with out judgments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Deviants, So I've been M.I.A due to college but I am now back. I see we have a lot of new members, welcome to all of you. Take a minute to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread! Post about your favorite serial killer or just chat with other members. Enjoy Very Happy ~Moloko

Robert Mone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChildKiller89

ChildKiller89

Robert Mone Empty
PostSubject: Robert Mone   Robert Mone EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:57 pm

This is honest to fucking satan,one of my all time favorite cases.

19-year-old soldier Robert Mone entered St John's RC High School armed with a shotgun and took a class hostage, ordering the students to barricade the door, before proceeding to torment and sexually abuse the children. After 90 minutes the teacher, Nanette Hanson, was able to convince Mone, who by then had already raped one of the girls, to let the children go. Hanson, who was pregnant at that time, was then fatally shot in the back at point blank range. Robert Mone, whose motive was apparently revenge for being expelled from the school three years prior, was found to be insane and sent to the State Hospital for Scotland and Northern Ireland in Carstairs.

Robert Mone 080308robert_mone

It gets better...

He told police he was a member of a cult that worshipped Hairy Gonk toys after he shot the teacher.

Robert Mone Normal_422904365_23993d4b4e

While at the hospital,he was not a very model prisoner.He Scalded an inmate with boiling water for staring at him.

Robert Mone Full_7020970810mone

However there is romance to be found in this tale..

robert met another inmate named Thomas McCulloch.
Thomas was locked up for trying to kill hotel staff because there wasn't enough butter on his roll.

Robert Mone FA57E047-EC7A-EBCC-E3BB3050F19AA4AF

they became lovers and decided to escape Nov 30, 1976.

it started with an outburst of violence
McCulloch put an axe through inmate Iain Simpson's head and Mone stabbed him with a pitchfork. Then McCulloch sat astride nurse Neil MacLennan, hacking him with a meat cleaver.
Simpson had been hit so hard, part of his skull was embedded into McCulloch's jacket. And Mone told how his lover went back into the blood-drenched room to cut off Simpson's ears and leave his scalp on a chair.
then They made a rope ladder to climb over the fence.

Aftter escaping from the mental hospital, McCalloch, dressed in a nurse's uniform flagged down a police car. As the two policemen stepped out of their car, the pair turned their weapons on them.

killing one of the cops.

they where eventually re-captured and put back in the same damn hospital.
Back to top Go down

Robert Mone
Page 1 of 1