Killer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to everything true crime, with out judgments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Deviants, So I've been M.I.A due to college but I am now back. I see we have a lot of new members, welcome to all of you. Take a minute to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread! Post about your favorite serial killer or just chat with other members. Enjoy Very Happy ~Moloko

June: David Carradine Death Mystery: Suicide, Murder, or Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moloko
Admin
Moloko

June: David Carradine Death Mystery: Suicide, Murder, or Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation? Empty
PostSubject: June: David Carradine Death Mystery: Suicide, Murder, or Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation?   June: David Carradine Death Mystery: Suicide, Murder, or Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actor David Carradine's untimely death in a fancy Bangkok, Thailand hotel room last Thursday morning, June 4, 2009 has certainly created waves of emotion and speculation among his fans around the world. His family is also horrified - and rightly so - over a death photo that has reportedly been published in a Thailand tabloid newspaper that explicitly depicts the 72-year-old actor hanging naked from the support bar in a closet in his hotel room, his hands tied in front of him. Some reports have stated that a rope was also tied around his genitalia. The death scene photo that has made its way into the Thailand tabloid has understandably prompted the Carradine family to threaten lawsuits for invasion of privacy and emotional distress over its publication, particularly if it makes its way into any U.S. publication. It was allegedly one of those taken by the forensics team investigating the unexplained death, and it would seem that an investigation into how the photo made its way to the tabloid is in order.
Back to top Go down
https://killertruecrime.forumotion.com

June: David Carradine Death Mystery: Suicide, Murder, or Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation?
Page 1 of 1