Killer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to everything true crime, with out judgments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Deviants, So I've been M.I.A due to college but I am now back. I see we have a lot of new members, welcome to all of you. Take a minute to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread! Post about your favorite serial killer or just chat with other members. Enjoy Very Happy ~Moloko

The most sarcastic message ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChildKiller89

ChildKiller89

The most sarcastic message ever Empty
PostSubject: The most sarcastic message ever   The most sarcastic message ever EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Calm down. Lighten up. Take it easy. Relax. Everything’s fine.
You’re thinking too much. You’re taking it too seriously. Cool your
heels. Everything’s going to be alright.
Today is your lucky day. So start the day with a song in your heart
and a spring in your step. The hills are alive with the sound of music. Gray skies
are gonna clear up. Storm clouds behind you, blue skies ahead. Every cloud has
a silver lining. Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven. There’s a pot of
gold at the end of the rainbow. It’s always darkest before the dawn. The sun will
come out tomorrow. April showers bring May flowers. See, what did I tell you—
everything’s coming up roses!
You’d like to teach the world to sing. You are a child of the universe. You
have a right to be here. War is not healthy for children or other living things.
Everything is beautiful—in its own way.
You started at the top, and you’re gonna go higher. So keep the faith. Chin up.
Tighten your belt. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps. Buckle your galoshes. Straighten your
tie. Put your nose to the grindstone. Keep your eyes on the prize.
Think positive. Positive thinking yields positive results. It’ll work out. Everything
will be OK. Life is a bowl of cherries. The world is your oyster. When life hands you a
lemon, start making lemonade. You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Good always triumphs over evil. Great things are going to happen. When you laugh,
the world laughs with you. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Where there’s
life, there’s hope. Make your dreams a reality. It can only get better. It’s all for the best.
The future looks brighter than ever. All you need is love.
Flags flap in the wind. Balloons fill the sky. Twenty-one cannons sound at once.
Firecrackers light up the night. Telephones ring from coast to coast. Television studio
audiences applaud. Office workers throw confetti from windows. Carnival-goers dance in
the street. Cheerleaders toss batons. Tugboats offer a friendly toot from the harbor.
PiƱatas gently collapse, sprinkling the children with candy treats.
A school of salmon swims upstream. Buffalos stampede over the prairie. Geese fly
south for the winter. And the other morning, the bird of paradise flew in through my bedroom window, carrying a fortune cookie in its beak.
The message inside the cookie was this:

YOUR GONNA LIVE FOREVER

Since then, I’ve stopped worrying. Since then, I’ve become realistic. Since then, I’ve
decided to do something proactive with my life.
Listen closely to me. I want you to believe everything you read. There will be no more
hatred. There will be no more disease. There will be no more war. Your best friends have
been telling you the truth. Our economic system will last another thousand years.
Overpopulation isn’t a problem—there’s plenty of room for everyone!
People who need people are the luckiest people in the world. Visualize world peace.
Practice random, senseless acts of beauty. Good things will come to those who wait. The worst
is over. Time heals all wounds. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. People
will learn to get along. There WILL be peace on earth, goodwill toward men.
That’s because Ali and I will be the only ones left alive.
Back to top Go down

The most sarcastic message ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killer Forum :: Library of Horror :: Fiction-
Jump to: