Killer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to everything true crime, with out judgments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Deviants, So I've been M.I.A due to college but I am now back. I see we have a lot of new members, welcome to all of you. Take a minute to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread! Post about your favorite serial killer or just chat with other members. Enjoy Very Happy ~Moloko

Author's of Bizzaro

Go down 

Who's your favorite Bizzaro author?
Carlton Mellick III
Author's of Bizzaro I_vote_lcap50%Author's of Bizzaro I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Jeremy Robert Johnson
Author's of Bizzaro I_vote_lcap50%Author's of Bizzaro I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Kevin L Donihe
Author's of Bizzaro I_vote_lcap0%Author's of Bizzaro I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Steve Aylett
 0% [ 0 ]
Mykle Hansen
 0% [ 0 ]
Jordan Krall
 0% [ 0 ]
Jeremy C. Shipp
 0% [ 0 ]
Bradley Sands
 0% [ 0 ]
Andersen Prunty
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Moloko
Admin
Moloko

Author's of Bizzaro Empty
PostSubject: Author's of Bizzaro   Author's of Bizzaro EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Here is a list of Bizzaro authors with a little mini profile.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Steve Aylett
Steve Aylett is perhaps Bizarro's most accomplished author. The Dream People has said "his writing is a multigeneric tapestry of science fiction, horror, fantasy and detective fiction." Renowned for his colorful satire attacking the manipulations of authority, and for having reams of amusing epigrams and non-sequiturs only tangentially related to what little plot the books possess. He claims to have books appear in his brain in one visual "glob" which looks like a piece of gum (but denies it's "channelled").

Duncan B Barlow
Duncan B. Barlow's style of Bizarro is unusual and surreal. He paints a picture of a strange and twisted place that might be-but isn't quite-the world as we know it. He creates characters such as Gilles, a man with a strange disease that causes him to electrify himself (and others) unless he is biting on copper strips-which have been prescribed by a doctor who has debatable motives. Suspicious policemen, a mysterious cat man, and neighbors who can't be trusted lend an air of paranoia to Barlow's writing, and leave the reader not knowing quite what to believe.

Steve Beard
Writer of novels that are the remixology of pop culture, spun on turntables of tortured English language. "Beard brilliantly jettisons notions of literary depth for more stimulating forms of intellectual complexity." - Stewart Home

Tom Bradley
TOM BRADLEY received his novelist's calling at the age of nineteen. He climbed into the moonlit mountains around his hometown, where he got an unambiguous vocation with physical symptoms and everything, just like Martin Luther in the electric storm. He fucked permanently off from America in 1985, moved to Red China, and has lurked around the left rim of the Pacific ever since, in a successful search for sinecures that steal virtually no time and absolutely no mental energy from his writing.

Jeff Burk
Author of action/comedy bizarro for the ADD crowd.

Kevin Dole
A swirling vortex of science fiction, satire, and surrealism. "...hilarious, imaginative, and at times heartbreaking..." - The Dream People

Kevin L. Donihe
Psycho killer

Andre Duza
Author of horrific, bizarre, smart, funny, fast-paced fiction. For bizarro fans who also like zombie apocalyptic epics and lush, finely-detailed prose.

Ray Fracalossy
Author of the deliciously absurd novel "Tales from the Vinegar Wasteland" ... a modern day Alice in Wonderland for grown-ups.

Chris Genoa
Oddball humorist and author of one of bizarro's top selling novels, "Foop!" Genoa is often compared to Christopher Moore, but with added insane weirdness.

Eckhard Gerdes
A trailblazer in dark psychedelia and experimental lit, Gerdes specializes in fiction collage, making him a Jackson Pollock of the written word.

Andrew Goldfarb
Reminiscent of Edward Gorey and Jim Woodring, A. Goldfarb writes bizarro comic books and illustrated novels. "Creepy, magical, weird, surreal. Dark and hip. " - Mike Tolento

Mykle Hansen
Comedy as cruelty, as therapy, as surgery.

Jeremy Robert Johnson
Literary tweaker lit where gritty urban subculture meets bizarre apocalyptic scenarios.
"A dazzling writer..." - Chuck Palahniuk, author of Fight Club

Jordan Krall
Author of gritty squidy pulp bizarro.

John Edward Lawson
Publisher of Raw Dog Screaming Press and author of Last Burn In Hell, Pocket Full of Loose Razorblades and four poetry collections.

Carlton Mellick III
One of Bizarro's most prolific and successful authors with over 18 books in print. "If you like satires which are highly imaginative, subversive, gory, funny as hell and completely surreal CM3 may be your literary messiah." - Ricardo Gonzalez Del Valle

Vic Mudd
“Deity is…a fast moving farce…” --Ray Fracalossy, author of Tales from the Vinegar Wasteland

Cameron Pierce
His work is what William Burroughs's imagination would look like if turned into Japanese anime.
"Pierce is one of the weirdest, most imaginative writers around." - Lloyd Kaufman, director of The Toxic Avenger and Poultrygeist

Andersen Prunty
Absurd fantastical narratives with sinister undertones.

Gina Ranalli
"Gina Ranalli's work is light, crisp and an easy read, accessible yet eccentric, creepy yet endearing, catchy like bubblegum pop yet twisted and off-kilter." - Mungbeing

Tony Rauch
A little bit of everything swirled together. "Laced with the zaniness and ironies of contemporary life and the wit to deal with them." - Jim Heynen

Vincent W. Sakowski
Dark, dream-like satires filled with television shoes and flesh-filled skies. "...perhaps the most subversive of all the Bizarro writers working today..." - Michael Arnzen

Bradley Sands
Writer of fiction that can only be described as a psychedelic matrix of absurdity. Transgressive, comedic, and crazy as hell.

Jeremy C. Shipp
Very off-the-wall pseudo-fantastical mind-trips that rub your nose in the worst aspects of our world today. "...intriguing, challenging, literate, provocative..." - Piers Anthony

Alyssa Sturgill
God help us.

Bruce Taylor
Mr. Magic Realism. Bruce writes a mix of outlandish science-fiction, fantasy, and, of course, magic realism - a strange juxtaposition of the weird and the everyday.

Christian TeBordo
"Like Carter Scholz or George Saunders, TeBordo mines absurdist territory..." - Publishers Weekly

D. Harlan Wilson
The defining author of irrealism. “Madcap, macabre black comedy..." - Booklist

Micky Z.
"This Z fellow is a writer to be feared, detained, and assassinated at all costs." -The UN Security Council[b]
Back to top Go down
https://killertruecrime.forumotion.com

Author's of Bizzaro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killer Forum :: Library of Horror :: Bizzaro-
Jump to: