Killer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to everything true crime, with out judgments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Deviants, So I've been M.I.A due to college but I am now back. I see we have a lot of new members, welcome to all of you. Take a minute to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread! Post about your favorite serial killer or just chat with other members. Enjoy Very Happy ~Moloko

Who's your favorite necrophile?

Go down 
3 posters

Jeffrey Dahmer
Who's your favorite necrophile? I_vote_lcap25%Who's your favorite necrophile? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Dennis Nilsen
Who's your favorite necrophile? I_vote_lcap25%Who's your favorite necrophile? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Leilah Wendell
Who's your favorite necrophile? I_vote_lcap0%Who's your favorite necrophile? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Karen Greenlee
Who's your favorite necrophile? I_vote_lcap0%Who's your favorite necrophile? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ed Kemper
 0% [ 0 ]
Ted Bundy
 0% [ 0 ]
Andrei Chikatilo
 25% [ 1 ]
Yourself
 25% [ 1 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Moloko
Admin
Moloko

Who's your favorite necrophile? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your favorite necrophile?   Who's your favorite necrophile? EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:31 am

Discuss your thoughts about necrophilia. Who's your favorite necrophile? Have you ever tried it? Would you ever try it? What fascinates you about it?

DO NOT SPAM AND TELL PEOPLE THEY ARE DISGUSTING FOR THIS. YOU WILL BE BANNED!
Back to top Go down
https://killertruecrime.forumotion.com
ChildKiller89

ChildKiller89

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite necrophile?   Who's your favorite necrophile? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:55 pm

I would certainly try it.Especially if i had a willing participant to join in the fun with me.But where ever could i find one of those?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Moloko
Admin
Moloko

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite necrophile?   Who's your favorite necrophile? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:25 pm

You know you have me to join in in the fun ChildKiller. Plus I shall be working at a morgue soon. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://killertruecrime.forumotion.com
ronb

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite necrophile?   Who's your favorite necrophile? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:52 pm

I would have to say that my favorites would be Dennis Nilsen, Andrei Chitatilo, and myself. Yes, I would try it if I had the chance. I am fascinated at total control over the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite necrophile?   Who's your favorite necrophile? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killer Forum :: A Bit of This, A Bit of That :: Necrophilia & Death-
Jump to: